Now my thigh is wet.
-
Lectures havent been a breeze these days. Seriously speaking, i caught no balls. I can't depend on my cousin either. So im going to try to catch 'em balls after i type this entry. wait, im SERIOUS!
Miraculously, yumin did not procastinate today. I WENT JOGGING! And i realise i breathe super weirdly.
I need a trainer. :)
Yesterday,

I went on a hat craze. And felt very retarded. Wait no im not acting jap =P

Then i transmitted the retarded bug to them. Yes i know i look disgusting.
-
Today after lecture,

Went to wake replacement up and we headed to.. town (where else)
I LOVE THIS MENU!

EH :x

:)

like, WHOA

Mango tango cheesecake!

She fell asleep trying to finish the jug. HAHAHAHA
-
I SAW TWO CUTE GUYS TODAY!
ONE = RANDALL TAN!
TWO = CUTE WAITER!
HAHAHAHA today is MY day man. Randall tan was the host for this seventeen mag thing. Eh i also want free manicure. But i dont like Seventeen. I prefer cleo or 8days anytime, man.
Archies, too.
Okay this is outta topic. Back to the cute guys today.
HAHAHA the waiter was cuteeeeeeeee!
I like guys whose eyes always seem to grin at you when they pull those face muscles (aka smile, la!)
HEHEHEHE :D

How good would it be if our school tie was this. WAHA (:

We went to the baby fair! I took a picture with CM! (:
Ooh my eyebags ): and my onebigonesmall eye.

I think this pooh was v cute lol there was this rocking baby thing that can have its speed changed. How cool is that!
Make your irritating kids vomit! Buy that thing and adjust it to the fullest hahaha (like the products would really harm the kids la)

AND THIS PIC to end the entry.. TO SCARE YOU AWAY hahahaha no im kidding rpm (like she'd see this but yea)
She did that herself.
Knowing of course that it'll end up in my blog.
LOL BITCH
:P
-
Okay. Off to that horrible subject.
SIGH.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home